2-Hour Competent Person Fall Protection Refresher Training In Accordance with ANSI Standard Z359.2 (Conforms to the Training Requirements of the EM-385-1-1 2014 Edition)
EM385-1-1 requires all Competent Persons who have employees who work at height, to attend a 24-hour class. Federal enforcement of training requirements began September 1, 2016. Section 21 is significantly different from the current OSHA Subpart M and ANSI A10.32 requirements and to maintain two hours annual refresher training.
This training is in accordance with 29CFR 1926 and EM-385-1-1, reminds students of the USACE EM385-1-1 Safety & Health Standards, as well as Virginia and Federal Construction Safety Standards and Regulations covering Fall Protection. This course includes classroom instruction in addition to practical hands-on training.
- An integrated study of hazard recognition and abatement principles related to falls on construction worksites.
- Equipment selection, Inspection and Donning
- Fall Prevention/Restraint/Arrest
- Fall Hazard Elimination
- Fall arrest rescue systems
- Qualified persons’ duties and responsibilities
- Competent persons’ duties and responsibilities
- “Hands-On” scenario of fall protection systems
- OSHA and ANSI Standards of Fall Protection
Who Should Attend:
Anyone required to manage a safety program or who is responsible to be the on-site Competent Person, including Safety Managers, Safety Directors, Onsite Managers, Supervisors, Section Leads and Responsible Persons.
Hampton Inn & Suites Dayton Area South25 Greenwood Ln, Springboro, OH 45066, USA
Get Directions Call (937) 743-2121 Visit Website